To be considered for a degree program at ICO NIDA, you must submit the following:
- A completed ICO NIDA application form
- A completed Offer Acceptance and Payment of Fees form. The application fee is 1000 baht. Please provide the money transfer receipt with the application.
- Certified true copies of all official transcripts
- Certified true copies of all certificates
- Certified true copies of your ID or passport
- Certified true copies of House Registration
- Medical Certificate
- A recommendation letter, preferably from university professionals and/or professional colleagues or supervisors
- English proficiency score TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL-ITP (can be taken at the GSLC) or the English test given by ICO NIDA
- Personal essay responding to the application questions or a YouTube link of your personal presentation
Submit your completed application to ICO NIDA via electronic mail to email@example.com or regular mail to ICO NIDA’s mailing address.
The candidate must hold at least a bachelor’s degree (or a master degree for Ph.D. program) in any field from an institution in Thailand or abroad, or another educational qualification approved by ICO NIDA.
English Language Proficiency:
ICO NIDA courses require non-native English speaking students to be proficient in reading, writing and speaking in English. Any non-native English speaking applicant, who did not receive his or her university degree in a country where English is the native language is required to take an English proficiency exam, either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).