| 1. Remedial Courses
| 2. Core Courses
| 3. Major Courses
| 4. Elective Courses
| 5. Independent Study
| 6. Thesis
| 7. Comprehensive Examination
COURSES AND SPECIALIZATIONS
Core courses aim to provide students with theoretical knowledge, concepts and tools to analyze and solve management problems. Students must enroll the minimum of 15 credits (5 courses) and can select from the following core courses:
- MM6000 Management Theory and Practices
- MM6001 Human Capital and Organizational Management
- MM6002 Strategic Risk Management
- MM6003 Managerial Information Technology
- MM6004 Design Thinking
- MM6005 Governance, Ethics, Sustainable Development and Social Responsibility
- MM6006 Managerial Economics
- MM6007 Research Methodology in Management
Remarks: The availability of core courses is subject to ICO NIDA’s arrangement of the course schedule.
Major courses aim to provide students with theoretical knowledge, concepts and tools to diagnose and solve problems in their areas of interest. Each student must choose at least one major course from the following major courses. Both thesis and independent study plans require the selection of at least 9 credits (3 courses) from the following major courses.
- MM7111 Digital Storytelling
- MM7112 Social Media Analytics
- MM7113 Visualizing Data
- MM7114 Digital Creative Economy
- MM7115 Social Media Strategic Management
- MM7403 Business Innovation
- MM7504 Business Strategy and Strategic Management
Applicants holding a bachelor’s degree in any field from a government or private institution in Thailand or abroad, or other educational qualifications approved by ICO NIDA are eligible to apply. No work experience is required.
- > 299,000 baht/program or approximately $10,000 USD/program
Scholarships are open to all applicants. The application form is available for download at www.ico.nida.ac.th The number of scholarships varies from year to year depending on student performance and resource availability.