Assessing and improving the research capacities at the Asian Universities
The International College of NIDA (ICO NIDA) is currently involving in a REPESEA ERASMUS + Capacity Building on Higher Education along with 10 other international universities
Building efficient research and innovation capabilities are becoming even more a challenging task in today’s globalized world. The project addresses it within the research and cooperation network of Asian and European partners universities.
The research capacities will be developed at partner higher education institution in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand through the creation and implementation of the System of the Assessment of Quality and Impact of Research and the development and the introduction of self-contained transferable research skill training modules.
The project objectives
- To develop and implement the System of the Assessment of Quality and Impact of Research at universities
- To develop, implement and accredit transferable research skill training modules at partner universities.
- To develop international cooperation among partner universities at regional and interregional levels.
For more information about the project please visit: https://www.repesea.org/
REPESEA ERASMUS + Capacity Building on Higher Education is supported by Co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
International College of NIDA (ICO NIDA) is seeking to appoint several lecturer positions in management/marketing disciplines. ICO NIDA is under the administration of The National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA) was established to realize His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s vision of advancing Thailand’s development through the establishment of an advanced educational institution to prepare people to become agents of change for national development. Although NIDA was originally established to support national development in Thailand; this objective has now been expanded to encompass regional development in countries outside of Thailand, with the aim of producing advanced degree graduates who can serve in the public, business, and nonprofit sectors.
This is a full time position based in Bangkok, Bangkapi area.
The job position:
The position is in the area of management or marketing disciplines. The lecturer position in management/marketing will provide research and contribution towards international standard of education. The role is also expected to provide an important contribution to teaching and learning and to support the engagement activities of the discipline and the college.
The successful candidates:
The successful candidates will have background in management or marketing, with outstanding works in research, strong evidence of quality graduate student supervisions, and demonstrated extensive experience in teaching and curriculum development. In addition, the candidate’s ability for teaching in Chinese language will be advantageous.
ICO NIDA is accepting new student applications for 1) Master of Management and 2) Ph.D. in Management-commencing May-2016
Master of Management in (English/Chinese Program)
- International Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Policy and Management
- Nonprofit Management
- E-Business Management
- Human Capital Management
ICO NIDA courses require that non-native English speaking students have proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English. Any non-native English speaking applicant who has not received a university degree in a country where English is the native language, is required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or another equivalency test approved by ICO NIDA.
For those who are interested in upgrading their English proficiency, ICO NIDA provides a certificate program in foundational English Foundation for those students who would like to prepare themselves for graduate studies.
For more information about the International College of the National Institute of Development Administration (ICO NIDA), please visit our website at www.ico.nida.ac.th or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org . You can check our updated status on Facebook: www.facebook.com/iconida
Welcome to International College of National Institute of Development Administration (ICO NIDA).
When you are looking for a university to study for a high standard master degree and PhD, you want the best professors, the best curricula, and reasonable tuition fee. We, the International College of NIDA, provide you the best Thai professors and foreign professors from well-known universities all around the world. Definitely, to maintain our high standard, all of them earn doctorate degree in their fields of specialization. Besides, they are knowledgeable and experiences in both teaching and research.
All ICO NIDA curricula are up-to-date and career oriented. Of course they are approved by the Office of Higher Education Commission of Ministry of Education of Thailand.
ICO NIDA also offer dual degree and exchange programs to a number of accredited universities all over the world, for example Indiana University at Bloomington, USA, Rainemaine University of Applied Science, Germany, Weisbaden Business School, University of Innsbruck, and University of Economics Blatislava, Slovakia. We also have plan to extend more colloborations in the near future.
ICO NIDA tuition fee is very reasonable considering the best professors, the best curricula, and excellent facilities. NIDA library is also named the best living library in Thailand.
We have excellent facilities. Classroom, office, academic support mechanisms, student health clinic, sport center, fitness center, cafeteria, and peaceful green environment for graduate students.
Do you want to make a difference? Of course, you can do it with world class education at prestigious university with honorable history and excellent facilities. ICO NIDA can help you make a difference.
I wish you success in your education at ICO NIDA.
Foreign double-degree programs and exchange programs with collaborative partner universities are on offer to most ICO NIDA students. Any student interested in obtaining a double degree or/participating in an exchange program should contact ICO NIDA’s administrative office.
- Master of Management (ICO NIDA) and Master of Economics (University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Master of Management (ICO NIDA) and Master of Money and Banking (University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Master of Management (ICO NIDA) and MA in Media and Design Management (RheinMain University of Applied Science, Germany)
- Master of Management (ICO NIDA) and Master of International Business Management (MIBA) (RheinMain University of Applied Science, Germany)
- Master of Management in Policy and Management (ICO NIDA) and Master of Public Administration (Chinese Policy) in Southwest University, China)
- Master of Management (ICO NIDA) and Master of Business Administration (Nürtingen-Geislingen University, Germany)
- Master of Management in Public Policy Management (ICO NIDA) and Master of Public Administration (MPA) (Indiana University at Bloomington, USA)
To be a part of this program, students have to pay their tuition fees, university fees, and living expenses (including their housing), while at IU. A student can expect to spend around one and half years at this host university.
Exchange Program (Tuition waived at host institutes)
- Exchange program for Entrepreneurship Management majors with the University of Innsbruck, Austria. ICO NIDA students are exempted from paying both tuition fees and university fees at the host university, but they have to take care of their own living allowance and travel expenses. A student can expect to spend around one semester (3-4 months) at this host university
- Exchange program in Nonprofit Management with Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis, USA
- Exchange program with the Faculty of National Economy at the University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Exchange program with School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University
For more information on our double degree and exchange programs, please contact our administrative office.
ICO NIDA provides talented students from different cultures around the world an opportunity to enhance their skills in a chosen management field. Professors from leading universities and executives from well-known companies around the world are invited to teach at ICO NIDA.
The program covers diverse disciplines of management in business sector, public sectors, social enterprise, and community enterprise. It offers talented students from different cultures around the world an opportunity to enhance their skill in a chosen management concentration.
The teaching arrangement of ICO NIDA is comprised of the combination among practical learning and practices, as well as providing activities to promote learning and development in
To be considered for a degree program at ICO NIDA, you must submit the following:
- A completed ICO NIDA application form
- A completed Offer Acceptance and Payment of Fees form. The application fee is 1000 baht. Please provide the money transfer receipt with the application.
- Certified true copies of all official transcripts
- Certified true copies of all certificates
- Certified true copies of your ID or passport
- Certified true copies of House Registration
- Medical Certificate
- A recommendation letter, preferably from university professionals and/or professional colleagues or supervisors
- English proficiency score TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL-ITP (can be taken at the GSLC) or the English test given by ICO NIDA
- Personal essay responding to the application questions or a YouTube link of your personal presentation
Submit your completed application to ICO NIDA via electronic mail to email@example.com or regular mail to ICO NIDA’s mailing address.
The candidate must hold at least a bachelor’s degree (or a master degree for Ph.D. program) in any field from an institution in Thailand or abroad, or another educational qualification approved by ICO NIDA.
English Language Proficiency:
ICO NIDA courses require non-native English speaking students to be proficient in reading, writing and speaking in English. Any non-native English speaking applicant, who did not receive his or her university degree in a country where English is the native language is required to take an English proficiency exam, either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).