Acceptance into ICO NIDA requires a student to have a record of academic excellence, satisfactory English test scores and sound recommendations. All submitted documents are considered in a complete review of an applicant’s credentials.
- A completed ICO NIDA application form (download here)
- A completed Offer Acceptance and Payment of Fees form (download here). The application fee is 1,000 baht. Please provide the money transfer receipt with the application.
- Certified true copies of all official transcripts and all certificates
- Certified true copies of your ID or passport and house registration (for Thai students)
- Medical certificate
- 2 Passport sized photos
- A recommendation letter, preferably from university professionals and/or professional colleagues or supervisors
- English proficiency test scores of TOEFL, IELTS, TOEFL-ITP (which can be alternatively taken at the GSLC) or the English test given by ICO NIDA
- Personal essay responding to the application questions or a YouTube link of your personal presentation
Admission: International College of National Institute of Development Administration (ICO NIDA) NIDA 118 Moo3, Serithai Road, Klong-Chan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240 Thailand
Please return your completed application form and documentation to:
- One of the ICO NIDA’s authorized representatives, or
- Students Admissions Department, International College of NIDA (ICO NIDA)
19th Floor Navamindradhiraj Buliding
118 Moo3, Serithai Road,Klong-Chan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240 THAILAND, or
- By email to: email@example.com
COURSES AND SPECIALIZATIONS
Applications to the graduate program at ICO NIDA may be submitted all year round. Acceptance into the program will be notified individually.
650,000 baht / program (in nine equal payments of 72,223 baht or $2,500 USD)