Acceptance into ICO NIDA requires a student to have a record of academic excellence, satisfactory English test scores and sound recommendations. All submitted documents are considered in a complete review of an applicant’s credentials.
- A completed ICO NIDA application form (download here)
- A completed Offer Acceptance and Payment of Fees form (download here). The application fee is 1,000 baht. Please provide the money transfer receipt with the application.
- Certified true copies of all official transcripts and all certificates
- Certified true copies of your ID or passport and house registration (for Thai students)
- Medical certificate
- 2 Passport sized photos
- A recommendation letter, preferably from university professionals and/or professional colleagues or supervisors
- English proficiency test scores of TOEFL, IELTS, TOEFL-ITP (which can be alternatively taken at the GSLC) or the English test given by ICO NIDA
- Personal essay responding to the application questions or a YouTube link of your personal presentation
Admission: International College of National Institute of Development Administration (ICO NIDA) NIDA 118 Moo3, Serithai Road, Klong-Chan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240 Thailand
Please return your completed application form and documentation to:
- One of the ICO NIDA’s authorized representatives, or
- Students Admissions Department, International College of NIDA (ICO NIDA)
19th Floor Navamindradhiraj Building
118 Moo3, Serithai Road,Klong-Chan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240 THAILAND, or
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate must hold at least a bachelor’s degree in any field from an institution in Thailand or abroad, or another educational qualification approved by ICO NIDA.
COURSES AND SPECIALIZATIONS
Applications to the graduate program at ICO NIDA may be submitted all year round. Acceptance into the program will be notified individually.
PROGRAM CREDIT REQUIREMENTS
A total of 36 credits is required of the Master of Management program.
299,000 baht / program or approximately $10,000 USD / program (in four equal payments of 74,750 baht or $2,500 USD)