PROGRAM OVERVIEW AND DESCRIPTION
The eBusiness Management concentration is designed to provide the students the necessary knowledge of the online business world and the potential to work in the eBusiness environment including the international Startup Communities. Students will get to learn the principles of online businesses including the online business models, startup ecosystem, trends in technologies currently being utilised by the online businesses as well as the strategic theories being implemented by the online businesses. This program aims to build up the knowledge for students in the following areas:
- Online Business Environment and Strategies
- Innovation and Technology Theories
- Online Marketing Strategy Management
- The Use of Social Media in the eBusiness World
- Technological Trends & Opportunities for new eBusinesses
- Startup Business Management Strategies
|1. Remedial Courses|
|2. Core Courses|
|3. Major Courses|
|4. Elective Courses|
|5. Independent Study|
|7. Comprehensive Examination|
COURSES AND SPECIALIZATIONS
Core courses aim to provide students with theoretical knowledge, concepts and tools to analyze and solve management problems. Students must enroll the minimum of 15 credits (5 courses) and can select from the following core courses:
- MM6000 Management Theory and Practices
- MM6001 Organization and Human Resource Management
- MM6002 Strategic Planning and Risk Management
- MM6003 Managerial Information Technology
- MM6004 ASEAN Studies: Political, Economic, Social, and Cultural Forces
- MM6005 Governance, Ethics, Sustainable Development and Social Responsibility
- MM6006 Research Methodology in Management
Remarks: The availability of core courses is subject to ICO NIDA’s arrangement of the course schedule.
CAREER PATH AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Online Business Developer
- eBusiness Analyst
- Online Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Online Advertising Specialist
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Online Sales Analyst
- Startup Business Owner
- eCommerce Manager
- mCommerce Manager
- Startup Angel
- Startup Coach
- Startup Analyst
- eBusiness Consultant
- Online Shop Manager
Applicants holding a bachelor’s degree in any field from a government or private institution in Thailand or abroad, or other educational qualifications approved by ICO NIDA are eligible to apply. No work experience is required.
- > Download the application form
- > Submit the application form and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- > 299,000 baht/program or approximately $10,000 USD/program
Scholarships are open to all applicants. The application form is available for download at www.ico.nida.ac.th The number of scholarships varies from year to year depending on student performance and resource availability.
Assessing and improving the research capacities at the Asian Universities
The International College of NIDA (ICO NIDA) is currently involving in a REPESEA ERASMUS + Capacity Building on Higher Education along with 10 other international universities
Building efficient research and innovation capabilities are becoming even more a challenging task in today’s globalized world. The project addresses it within the research and cooperation network of Asian and European partners universities.
The research capacities will be developed at partner higher education institution in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand through the creation and implementation of the System of the Assessment of Quality and Impact of Research and the development and the introduction of self-contained transferable research skill training modules.
The project objectives
- To develop and implement the System of the Assessment of Quality and Impact of Research at universities
- To develop, implement and accredit transferable research skill training modules at partner universities.
- To develop international cooperation among partner universities at regional and interregional levels.
For more information about the project please visit: https://www.repesea.org/
REPESEA ERASMUS + Capacity Building on Higher Education is supported by Co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union